Startups and Shared Services: Unlocking Opportunity
Welcome to the Startup Zone!
New startups in the areas of automation, machine learning, future of work, cognitive and augmented intelligence is where the future is at. Join this webinar to learn more...
2 July 2020 | 10:00 EST | 15:00 BST | 16:00 CET
Calling all Business Services Startups!
Value-add, will, in future, not be delivered through heavy expensive mainframes. Agility, accessibility, and “on-demand” are critical objectives. New startups in the areas of automation, machine learning, future of work, cognitive and augmented intelligence is where the future is at.
Businesses are looking for ideas to accelerate the benefits of Shared Services and Global Business Services. Fortunately, startups are continuing to furiously innovate and are looking for clients who want to get a jump on that innovation.
SSON is in a unique position to get the best of the best startups, hundreds of blue chip clients and the best thinking on transformation all in the same room.
We are pleased to introduce the Startup Zone, a brand new addition at two of our flagship events:
- The North American Shared Services & Outsourcing Week LIVE, Aug 25 – Sept 4, 2020
- The European Shared Services & Outsourcing Week LIVE, Sept 7-24, 2020
During the Startup Zone, attendees will enjoy virtual pitch competitions, product demos, content on enterprise/startup collaboration, process innovation and automation, and unmatched networking opportunities.
Attend This Webinar and Learn About:
- The needs and motivation of organizations to work with start-ups and technology leaders
- The benefits of collaborating with EY and Shared Services organizations
- The top of mind process problems for SSO and GBS organizations
- The ways to get involved and participate in the Startup Zone
- The benefits of sponsorship including; 1000s of attendees, virtual exhibition, demo drives, pitch competitions, prizes and more!
Registration is only open to technology startups who fit in or around the business services space, have an existing product that services either or both the European or North American Market and is brand new to Shared Services & Outsourcing Week (SSOW).
EY is the official Partner of SSON's Startup Zone at the European Shared Services & Outsourcing Week.