Unleashing the Power of Mobile for a 360-degree View of Travel & Expense Spend
Or if you're already a SSON member, sign in below to download. Sign In to Watch Become a member to Watch
Learn how to improve internal financial controls and drive compliance while delighting your employees with a "mobile first" approach to employee spend management.
If you are thinking about automating your Travel & Expense (T&E) process, consider mobile. Nearly 90% of US business travelers use a smart phone today, and they expect to be able to work anytime, anywhere and from any device.
Watch this 1 hour webinar to discuss the primary steps for executing a mobile first approach to automating the T & E process.
What you will learn:
- Understand the specific Shared Services benefits to a mobile first approach to T&E automation.
- How to engage with IT to evaluate security and deployment.
- Best practices in supporting a mobile first approach to T&E.
- How both managers and employees will benefit. Key criteria for evaluating technology vendors.
- Geoffrey Geffken, VP Business Mgr, JPMorgan Chase
- Andrew Foster, Director, Solutions Consulting, Concur
- Daniel Ouderkirk, Director, Product Marketing, Concur
Concur, a part of SAP, imagines the way the world should work, offering cloud-based services that make it simple to manage travel and expenses. By connecting data, applications and people, Concur delivers an effortless experience and total transparency into spending wherever and whenever it happens. Concur’s services adapt to individual employee preferences and scale to meet the needs of companies from small to large so they can focus on what matters most. Learn more at www.concur.com or the Concur blog.