How to Make Social Media Work for You?
To view this webinar, please fill out the form to register and become a The Shared Services & Outsourcing Network member.
Or, if you're already a The Shared Services & Outsourcing Network member, sign in below to view.
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Social Media is one of the growing hotspots for shared services, as for any other area of business. But how do you make it work for you? This webinar is for anyone who needs to address sourcing decisions and future development of social media offerings, and will provide answers and examples on how to apply current best practices. Thought leaders in the area of social media and customer experience enhancement could gain valuable insight from participating, in order to identify current trends/opportunities and scope for future investment.
The webcast will list current applications of outsourced social media services and their benefits, and will explain how social media services can be applied to areas such as customer service, brand management, and product development. It will also share examples of benefits that are being achieved in each of these areas. We'll also touch on appropriate location strategies for social media services delivery, and how these may develop.
Register today to take part, and find out how to:
- Identify the current patterns of application of outsourced social media services and the benefits achieved
- Identify how outsourced social media services can be used to drive improvements in customer experience (including facilitating customer forums)
- Identify how outsourced social media services can be used for brand management
- Identify the benefits achieved through supporting product development with social media services
- Identify appropriate location strategies in the delivery of social media services
- Identify how the use of social media services is likely to develop over the next few years