Scaling Automation to Reduce Thousands of Work Hours in One Year – A UL Case Study
Find out how one company was able to automate over 2 million tasks and save over 100,000 hours of work with 500+ engaged users across 20 countries.
What began as a journey to drive efficiency for UL’s Global Business Services functions has now expanded to developing ways to help the business gain insights on performance and customers across the entire UL organization. Now, a year after forming its automation Center of Excellence, the team is already automating over 2 million tasks, saving over 100,000 hours of work with 500+ engaged users across 20 countries. Todd Blevins, Vice President, Global Business Services, UL along with John Neaylon, Account Executive, Catalytic will share the global safety certification company’s experience in building a successful automation initiative with shared services use cases, along with important lessons learned along the way.
In this session, learn:
- Compelling drivers for automation in shared services
- How to build a business case for automation
- How to structure an automation initiative with the right technology, team, and governance
- Automation KPIs to achieve in year one and beyond
- Common pitfalls to avoid
- How to build a plan for self-funding in order to scale effectively