How Philips Used Automation in Designing a Business Resilience Strategy
How to protect against the next crisis
A step-by-step guide to evaluating your enterprise business processes and identifying opportunities for improved resiliency through automation
The COVID-19 pandemic has affected business critical functions across enterprises in every country of the world. From impacting how we work and how services are provided to customers, it has forced us to rethink every business strategy.
In these difficult times, organizations like Philips have recognized the value of a future-proof business resilience strategy that can manage disruptive situations. Join this webinar to find out how Philips used automation – this is one of the largest and most complex automation implementations in the world, spread across 6 regions with 550+ bots – to build business resilience and ensure continuity for critical business operations amidst COVID-19.
What you will learn:
- How Philips successfully deployed an "always on" digital workforce to ensure on-time quarter closure, with 100% coverage
- Showcasing a strong "Business Resilience" strategy in practice
- How Philips maintained its business critical operations during a crisis
- How projected business outcomes were delivered on time
- How to evaluate the resiliency of your service delivery