2013 Shared Services Survey Report
Just released: The 2013 Winshuttle Shared Services Survey Report
Conducted in conjunction with the Shared Services & Outsourcing Network (SSON), the 2013 Winshuttle Shared Services Survey Report gathered and interpreted feedback from participants spanning the globe.
Running from December 2012 to January 2013, the survey attracted interest from 758 participants, with 395 (52%) executives across 58 countries successfully completing the questionnaire.
• the different functional business areas represented by Shared Services Centers
• the workload dedicated to different functional business areas
• the general challenges, as well as data and business process challenges faced by Shared Services Centers
• the success metrics used
• the existence and prioritization of task automation
• which technology is used to support Shared Services Centers
• the awareness of technology usage, and
• the influence that Shared Services Centers have on implementing change