COVID-19 & Shared Services Webinar: Redefining BCP & Service Delivery Models to Protect Against Future Threats
Find out how 250+ SSO leaders are dealing with the fallout of COVID-19 on Business Services Delivery
SSON survey provides data insights on the effectiveness of current BCPs; and how COVID-19 is redefining Service Delivery models for the future.
Presenting: Top Takeaways from SSON's COVID-19 and BCP Survey
Right now, Shared Services are operating at the heart of enterprise support and at high speed! Never before have your processes and your contingency plans been tested to the extremes they are being tested today.
To support you in your #1 leadership challenge of surviving the current crisis and protecting against a future one, SSON is sharing the results of a comprehensive survey on the impact of COVID-19 on Shared Services and GBS operations.
Deborah Kops, a widely recognized Service Delivery expert, will share highlights based on feedback from 250+ global SSO practitioners, representing multinationals whose headquarters are equally distributed across North America, Europe and Asia.
Join this webinar – COVID-19 and Shared Services: Redefining Your BCP and Service Delivery Model to Protect Against Future Threats – to learn how the crisis is affecting:
- current Shared Services Capability and Productivity,
- on-going Service Delivery, and
- future plans for building a more resistant Operating Model.
By registering and attending this webinar, you will gain exclusive access to;
- SSON's Report: COVID-19: Tip of the Iceberg for Tectonic Shifts in Shared Services’ Delivery Model (published next week)
- A discounted offer for SSON Analytics, which includes access to the SSON Analytics' Global Health Security (GHS) Index on the City Cube