‘Tis the Season for Process Improvement
No matter what your beliefs or traditions, the holidays can be a stressful time of year for many people. But it's also a brilliant opportunity for process improvement.
From How to cook a turkey to How to return an unwanted gift, here are 5 processes from our friends at Promapp, to help you get through the holiday season this year. Take a look and – in the spirit of giving – give us your process improvement suggestion back!
Here are 5 superb Processes that will get you, safely, through the crazy holiday season...
1. Fearful about striking the wrong note in front of your collaegues and your boss? No worries – here's how to Survive Your Work Party
For tips on what you should and should not wear, who you should and should not talk to, and what you should and should not say at your holiday work party, check out the How to survive your work party process.
2. Concerned about messing up one of the most important meals of the year? Relax. Here's how you Cook A Turkey
A step-by-step guide to ensure there’s a perfectly cooked turkey on your dinner table this year – with process variations for oven-baked, BBQ or deep-fried. Check out the process here.
3. Want to be innovative and shine in front of the inlaws? Here's how: Make The Best Latkes
If latkes are more your style, here’s a terrific recipe for smoked salmon latkes. Check it out here.
4. You just HAVE to get out there for that deal! Less is NOT more! So here's how you go Shopping on Boxing Day
From finding a car park to how to find the best deals, here’s a process to help you make the most of the Boxing Day sales.
5. Not your size or your color or your taste? Here's how you Return an unwanted gift
For tips on how to diplomatically deal with unwanted gifts without destroying your relationship with the gift giver, check out the How to return an unwanted gift process.
Keep your spirits high ... Happy Holidays!