SSON JOB BOARD: Senior Director, Order-To-Cash, TX (US) - XPO LogisticsAdd bookmark
Location: North Richland Hills, TX, US, 76180
Company: XPO Logistics
Logistics done differently.
Are you ready to take your career to the next level with a rapidly expanding global company? XPO Logistics, a leader in the transportation and logistics industry, is looking for a highly skilled professional who knows how to get the best out of their team. As the Senior Director, Order to Cash, you will be responsible for leading the Order-to-Cash operations for the XPO Less-than-Truckload business, achieving best-in-class, industry-leading standards in relation to process efficiency and effectiveness. You will focus on evolving the XPO LTL Order to Cash process with the primary objectives of improving invoice accuracy, increased revenue and cash-flow growth. Become a part of our growing, dynamic team and we'll help you develop to a level that will exceed your expectations.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and the opportunity to participate in a company incentive plan.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Drives overall vision and strategy for advancing the operating model of Order-to-Cash (OTC) Shared Services for the LTL business
- Leverage financial statements, operational activity reports, historic and external data to evaluate performance against evolving goals.
- Collaborate with shared services groups to define standard KPI/metrics and Service Levels that support decision making for Billing, Collection, Accounts Receivable, Cash Applications and Credit functions
- Streamline Order to Cash processes, create cohesion and recommend standard operating procedures across function and internal partners (Sales, Finance, Customer Experience)
- Use influence/data to drive consensus from internal stake holders across functions to the establish and execute of common objectives, OneXPO.
- Manage budget, create dashboards that provide financial results and forecasting cash to ensure adequate financial reserves adhere to reserve methodology for bad debt and revenue adjustments.
- Delivers on-going Executive Reporting to Senior Leadership; directly engage with Senior Leadership in resolving customer challenges and business opportunities
- Continuously evaluate resources based on business volume, staffing model, and current-future business targets; Conduct analysis to improve insourcing and outsourcing decision-making process and drive operational cost down
- Foster a team culture that focuses on prevention, improvement, root cause analysis and business advancement.
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent related work or military experience
- 7 years of experience leading operation organizations such as customer success, revenue operations, professional services, sales operations or accounts receivable for large corporations
- Experience with pre-sale, post-sale and operations; experience in a high-volume, low-dollar transaction environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Windows applications; ability to create complex formulas in Excel and quickly learn and achieve proficiency in new software applications
It’d be great if you also have:
- Master’s degree in a related field
- 10+ years related experience
- 5 years or more at director level or above
- Experience with matrix organization
- Strong understanding of business processes including sales, operations, pricing and order-to-case
Be part of something big.
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team – energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Nearest Major Market: Dallas
Nearest Secondary Market: Fort Worth