European State of the Shared Services and Outsourcing Industry Report 2018
We respect your privacy, by submitting this form you agree to having your details passed onto the sponsor who may promote similar products and services related to your area of interest. For further information on how we process and monitor your personal data click here.
600+ shared services and outsourcing (SSO) professionals took part in the largest European survey into the global state of SSO. In this exclusive report, you will discover the biggest trends and explore how organisations across Europe are evolving and approaching the biggest shift ever in business services operations.
Get crucial insight into:
- The primary shared services and outsourcing challenges and opportunities for the year ahead
- How many enterprises are embracing new technologies capabilities like Intelligent Automation and whether you are ahead of or behind the curve
- How shared services centres are moving up the value curve, transforming their operations to deliver knowledge-based, value-add work and gaining a the seat at the strategy table
- Which key and most popular global operating models companies are adopting
- How you measure against other companies skill sets in technical automation and data analytics
- The talent, recruitment and retention strategies needed to achieve cultural change – and whether you are falling behind your competition
Download the full report below.