Australia & New Zealand Market Report 2018
We respect your privacy, by submitting this form you agree to having your details passed onto the sponsor who may promote similar products and services related to your area of interest. For further information on how we process and monitor your personal data click here.
Every year, the SSON surveys its global membership to identify trends, initiatives, methodologies and tools that are driving performance forward. This report analyses the responses from Australia and New Zealand specifically.
Download the report below to benchmark your shared services centres with the rest of the industry in A/NZ, and explore trends in:
- The future of shared services
- Geographic distribution, function, and maturity of SSCs in A/NZ
- Current stages of GBS implementation
- SSO operating models by GBS, single or multi-function
- Resourcing trends and the rise of front office support
- The impact of Intelligent Automation, Artificial Intelligence and Robotic processing
- SSO strategies for staying ahead of digital disruption
- A shift from Transactional to Knowledge-based services
- The biggest skill shortages and impact on recruitment strategies
- And more!