SSON JOB BOARD: IT Engineer, Makati City PH - Odfjell DrillingAdd bookmark
Odfjell Drilling Philippines is looking for a IT Engineer who is motivated, dynamic and engaged to facilitate and contribute to the Company's growth in servicing Global Helpdesk Support on a 24/7 operations.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- General IT and Desktop Support
- Act as a point of contact for phone calls, chat, helpdesk portal and emails from users regarding IT issues and queries;
- Responsible for administration and internal support of the Company's PCs, printers, servers, and related equipment;
- Logs and tracks incident/service requests from identification through resolution. Documents resolutions and update knowledge database;
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve technical issues surrounding Windows Operating System, Citrix Environment, MS Office products, E-mails, internet connections, TCI/IP configuration and printers;
- Provide remote desktop support and perform other activities based on SOPs;
- Administer and provide User account provisioning.
- Asset Management
- Perform PC maintenance upgrades and configurations;
- Runs diagnostic programs, isolates problem, determines and implements solution;
- Participate and coordinate implementation of new IT infrastructure.
- IT and Security Awareness
- Provide training and technical support for users with varying levels of IT knowledge or competence;
- Report IT security threats and incidents to IT Head Office, and ensure that knowledge about threats and incidents are shared with all within IT;
- Act in accordance with the expectation that being in an IT department requires extra awareness to IT Security threats, e.g., phishing emails, CEO scams, ransomware and other digital attacks;
- Comply to Odfjell Drilling procedures within security and IT security, including internal IT guidelines.
- Perform other related tasks that may be required from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent;
- At least three (3) years of working experience in the related field is required for this position;
- Experience in Shared Services and Multicultural Environment is an advantage;
- Strong customer service, problem solving and collaboration abilities;
- Willing to work in 24/7 operations.
Interested? APPLY HERE