SSON JOB BOARD: ERP System Controller (SCM) - Odfjell DrillingAdd bookmark
Odfjell Drilling Philippines is looking for a/an ERP System Controller-SCM who is motivated to facilitate and contribute to the Company's growth.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Execute and follow up of cleanup activities in the system
- Create inventory locations and other master and basic data in the ERP system
- Acts as 1st/2nd line support on system issues relating to ERP Logistics module.
- Handling SCM support cases in Service Manager (Helpdesk).
- Identify and promote areas for process improvement in Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- Works hand in hand and support the ERP Systems Admins (not limited to SCM).
- Follow business process in updating the SCM ERP system to ensure accuracy of information
- Helps to facilitate SCM ERP system administration and maintenance such as but not limited to:
- administration and extraction of reports in the system
- new user enrollment
- building of database
- scrubbing and clean up of data base
- Stay updated in the SCM ERP module and its system updates
- Collaborate and communicate with SCM counterparts and SCM ERP users:
- for systems update and UATs
- to quality check and improve work methods
- Support key internal stakeholders across the business to ensure operational success
- Support in implementing Global Standard, procedures, guidelines and templates for SCM
- Perform other related tasks that may be required from time to time
- Bachelor's/College Degree in Economics, Engineering (Industrial), Commerce or equivalent
- Has a minimum of 3 years’ experience with Supply Chain systems at Superuser/End-user level, handling Supply Chain Management (SCM) ERP, preferably IFS
- Basic knowledge of how Supply Chain Management (SCM) interacts with other modules of an ERP system (Finance, Maintenance etc.)
- Working in a shared services environment in an oil and gas industry is an advantage
- Has good business knowledge and understanding of SCM
- Has knowledge and experience in administrating, managing and understanding SCM ERP systems and tools, database functionality maintenance and reporting tools
- With technical competence related to spare parts, equipment and master data management.
- Supplier market knowledge
- Excellent customer service and project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in the English language
- Can work effectively as an in individual and as part of a team
- Has the ability to manage workload effectively and has strong attention to details
- Motivated to facilitate and contribute to the company’s growth
- Willing to work on holidays