The Race is On: Applications now open for SSON India's Prestigious Excellence in Shared Services and Business Outsourcing AwardsAdd bookmark
Shared Services and Outsourcing Network is delighted to announce that it is now accepting applications for its Annual Excellence in Shared Services and Business Outsourcing Awards India.
The SSON India Awards for Excellence in Shared Services and Business Outsourcing are open to anyone involved in Shared Services and Outsourcing and celebrate the highest levels of achievement in SSO practices across India. An SSON Excellence award is a world-renowned mark of excellence.
The Indian awards are part of our global series of awards and will be presented at an awards ceremony the evening of 03rd December as part of our Annual Shared Services and Business Outsourcing India Summit.
This year prizes will be awarded for the following categories:
• Excellence in Customer Service
• Excellence in Culture Creation
• Excellence in Talent Management and Leadership Development (new for 2013)
• Excellence in Value Creation
• Excellence in Improvement & Innovation
• The People’s Choice: Personal Contribution to the Industry Award
In order to accommodate the increase in applications we have added new judges to our panel. The judging team is a highly experienced group of professionals who cover a variety of SSO disciplines. They include:
• Bharat Sampat, EVP and CFO, Credit Development Bank
• Sidharath Kapur, President and CFO, GMR Group
• Manoj Chhura, Vice President, Global Procurement & Supply Chain, GBS, Flextronics
• Anupam Tiwary, Senior Vice President, Human Resources, HSBC Technology and Services – Service Delivery
Application forms can be downloaded from our website www.ssoindia.com and must be submitted no later than Friday November 15th 2013.
Don’t miss out on this chance to congratulate your team on their hard work and position yourself and your company as truly excellent!
To learn more about this event, please contact
Phone: +65 6722 9388.