Become the engine of enterprise transformation: Reset, Re-engineer, Revolutionise
Shared Services and Outsourcing Week (SSOW) Europe 2020, 7th – 24th September 2020, VirtualAdd bookmark
We are transforming SSOW Europe into a virtual event so that you can stay on top of the best practices, obtain winning BCP, re-entry and recession-proof strategies, and learn to rewire the business model, accelerate automation initiatives and continue to add value – every day.
SSOW has extensive experience running industry leading virtual events and SSOW Europe 2020 will now be brought to you in a brand new virtual format – which will include all the components you would expect: thought- provoking keynotes, path-finding panels, best practice case studies, peer-led roundtable discussions, deep-dive workshops and masterclasses and trend-setting technology demos. There will also be a dynamic virtual exhibition hall that houses all the relevant technology providers to help you navigate through the current, rather choppy waters.
EY’s long success story driving peer exchange sessions with GBS and Shared services leaders, we are pleased to again welcome them to the team as we jointly host the biggest ‘virtual’ GBS industry platform in Europe this year. Their contributions will provide unique opportunities to gain valuable insights, exchange and network with executive peers and drive thought leadership, fuelled by market surveys, start-up and innovation cases, illustrating key trends and leading industry points of view.
The entire shared services industry is here, and so should you. Stay safe, yet stay connected!
SSOW Europe Live will leave you inspired to take your technology, people and process strategy to the next level.
Key sessions at SSOW Europe Live:
- EY Lead Sponsor; will be hosting the SSOW Keynote Panel, the GBS Executive Exchange, the Start-up and Innovation Zone and much more
- Matthew Syed one of the world’s most influential thinkers in the field of high performance and cultural change. Matthew is our Big Ideas Speaker and will be taking centre stage at #SSOW2020
- What will GBS and Shared Services look like after the COVID-19 era with contributions from EY, Mondelez, Amway, Transformant and Takeda.
- AstraZeneca and TESCO will be discussing Shoring Strategies & COVID-19: The Realities of Offshoring, Nearshoring and Onshoring
- SSON 20th IMPACT AWARD Winners will be announced on 8th September LIVE
- Exclusive to SSOW 2020 – EY are hosting the start-up and innovation zone featuring 17 start-up businesses.
- We will also be welcoming attendees to peruse our virtual exhibition hall and network in a COVID era
Cathy GU, Senior Conference Director, SSOW Europe, said: “We are very excited to host the first ever virtual SSOW and to gather Shared Services and GBS leaders virtually this September to discuss exactly what it takes to move their transformation and SSCs forward to the next level.”