Missed Digi SSO Week APAC?
All the sessions available right here – at a click
We respect your privacy, by submitting this form you agree to having your details passed onto the sponsor who may promote similar products and services related to your area of interest. For further information on how we process and monitor your personal data click here.
If you missed the live digital event SSON ran for Shared Services in Asia recently don't worry – we've listed all the sessions and a user-friendly link to view them on demand. All absolutely free to you as a thank you for being part of the SSON comunity (also available as a download – click red button):
Day One – Session Highlights
Session 1: Benchmark Results – Top 20 Most Admired SSO’s - Panel Discussion
• Metrics come to life
• Factors in City Cube to evaluate where to move work or deliver services
• Cx focus by engaging stakeholder (lawyers) in self service tools to ensure they support how and where they work
Session 2: Turning Travel Analytics Into Business Intelligence
• Identifying exceptions highlights trends or possible need for policy adjustment, not just bad behavior
• ‘What If’ analysis as another tool for spend optimization
• Spend analytics enables Shared Services to increase value to the business
Session 3: Mirror On The Wall-Enabling Transformation & Driving Innovation Mindset
• Technology is not enough to drive innovation, culture is key
• Analytics creates significant value for transformation
• Industry disruption helps org to support agile innovation
Day Two – Session Highlights
Session 4: Evolving Talent to Meet the Needs of the Digital Future
• Will, Skill, Trust and Influence – 4 Essentials of Cisco talent transformation
• Building a learning culture (Say, Do, Know)
• What I loved and What I loathed from my work last week – learn from this discussion to help employees be their best
Session 5: Advancing Shared Services through Cognitive Automation
• The Automation Challenge – Dark Data: dealing with unstructured data
• Ideal use cases for cognitive automation
• Considerations when making the leap from RPA to AI platforms
Session 6: Transforming Human Resources and Talent Management Towards a Leading Practice Service Delivery Model
• Red + Blue = Purple skills
• Fail fast, learn fast, correct fast
• Advancing KPI/SLA’s from delivery focused to stakeholder focused
Day Three – Session Highlights
Session 7: Accelerating up the Maturity Curve in the shortest possible time - Sharing AECOM’s journey in transforming from a SSC to a successful GBS
• Adopted a Best Fit for Role strategy vs low cost resulting in higher quality talent
• 3-6-1 Model key to success coupled with ‘hypercare’ to support a 5 month process to open the doors
• Structured but Agile project management and systematic knowledge transfer
Session 8: The Inevitability of RPA in Finance and Accounting
• Changing labor force – loss of large group of learned, tenured employees with institutional knowledge driving need for a system that can respond to incoming fluid workforce
• Cloud commuting services is one of the 3 key drivers of why RPA is inevitable. “Compute’ is now like a utility, with lower cost, higher availability and you can scale as needed (vs former server room days)
• Risk intelligence RPA allows you to prove both the efficiency and effectively. Not just fast, also better.
Session 9: Thinking Big with RPA-What’s next for Shared Services, Intelligent Automation & RPA
• How Digital Workforce delivers value by enhancing operational excellence & accelerating digital programs
• Digital disruption relies on ability to ingest from/disseminate to legacy systems, processes, data
• Six essential skills digital workers need
We Have the SSO Performance Metrics You Need!
Get Help with Shared Services Performance –
via SSON Analytics' Metrics
If you are taking a business strategy approach to your SSO performance, then use SSON Analytics' real time metrics and analytics workbooks (visual references – shorter than reports but with all the relevant data) to prove your performance – or to identify gaps for improvement. Thousands of practitioners around the world already tap into SSON's Analytics tools and benchmarks daily, to guide their journey.
Questions? please email Syazana at email@example.com.