The race is on: Applications now open for SSON’s prestigious Awards for ExcellenceAdd bookmark
SSON is delighted to announce that it is now accepting applications for its annual Excellence in Shared Services and Outsourcing Awards Asia.
The SSON Awards for Excellence are open to anyone involved in Shared Services and Outsourcing and celebrate the highest levels of achievement in SSO practices around the globe. An SSON Excellence award is a world-renowned mark of excellence.
The Asian awards are part of our global series of awards and will be presented at a lavish dinner in September as part of our 16th Annual Shared Services and Outsourcing Summit.
This year prizes will be awarded for the following categories:
- Excellence in Customer Service
- Excellence in Culture Creation
- Excellence in Talent Management and Leadership Development (new for 2013)
- Excellence in Value Creation
- Excellence in Improvement & Innovation
- The People’s Choice: Personal Contribution to the Industry Award
In order to accommodate the increase in applications we have added some new judges to our panel. The judging team is a highly experienced group of professionals who cover a whole variety of SSO disciplines:
- Goh Kim Lee, Senior Director SBS Finance Asia Pacific, Philips Electronics (head judge)
- GV Prasad, CEO, AXA Business Services
- Jocelyn Nguyen, General Manager Shared Services, International SOS
- Irina Chernousenko, Director Shared Services Transformation, Coca-Cola Far East
- Alice Ling Wan Wan, Head of HR Shared Service Centre, Maybank
- Sarah Clayton, Global Head of Strategy, SSON
Application forms can be downloaded from our website www.ssweekasia.com and must be submitted no later than Friday 2nd August 2013.
Don’t miss out on this chance to congratulate your team on their hard work and position yourself and your company as truly excellent!